Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Under attack from mosquitoes

My feet itch. My arms itch and I even have a stinger on the side of my head.
The mosquitoes this season are out of control. They are bigger, stronger and faster. I swear they've been hanging with Barry Bonds. These rascals are on the juice.
Are you seeing the same thing I am seeing? We are enduring a record number of mosquitoes and they just don't give a damn.
Off doesn't even work. I spray my body and it doesn't even faze them. They bite me any way. I saw this huge mosquito dab some Off behind his ears. Heck I didn't even know mosquitoes had ears. I didn't know they had biceps either.
I bought this new clip on Off the other day. A pack of mosquitoes grabbed it off my belt and flew away with it.
Three straight weeks of rain are to blame. There are puddles all over the place and they've acted as breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If these pests could collect welfare the country would buckle under the economic weight in about four days.
I hate mosquitoes. I hate that annoying buzzing around your ears. I hate when they get in the house and wait to attack you when the lights go out. I hate that itching feeling all over your body.
Is there a solution?
Can somebody help me? Please.
I just got bit again. Now my ass is itching.

3 comments:

  1. Cutter yard spray (blue bottle) for mosquitoes (and other annoying insects) works like a champ. Hook up to a hose, spray the yard, let it do its magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make mosquito foggers terry..that may be the only thing that works..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, check out Thermacell. A walkie talkie sized butane powered heater that slowly emits a chemical that chases bugs away in a 15 foot circle around it. I'm a hunter and these work in the middle of swampy woods. Available at garden centers and camping/hunting stores. Around $20. Try it!

    ReplyDelete