Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

Sometimes weird thoughts cross my mind and I am often angry that I never put them down on paper or on computer.
My thoughts are outside of sports and outside of radio and they do not belong on my Detroit News blog or on the 971 The Ticket blog. So here is my spot and I hope you enjoy it and you get to know me better. And during my crazy thoughts I hope to hit topics that you can identify with and at some point we can help each other.
If you want a sports blog then go away. I will touch on sports topics at times but I want to hit real life. It kills me that people will tell me that I cannot talk politics even though I vote. They say I cannot talk about travel although I take a vacation every year.
They view me as a single celled animal that can only talk Lions, Pistons and Red Wings.
I am much more complicated than that.
I will let you inside my brain and I will be as open and honest as I can be. I will tell you about my triumphs, my family, my failures, the people I run into in every day life. If you want to come along for the ride that is fine. If you don't I understand.
If you want to visit then please give me feed back, both good and bad. I can handle it. I love to know what people are thinking.
Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing you outside of the paper and radio,happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it on Mr T. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go Terry, digging the new concept, talk about whatever you please. You have earned the right Mr. Foster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading this, have always enjoyed your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know there are guys out there that enjoy talking about real life issues and are not afraid to discuss it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the new blog. You are so right about how people like to think they 'know everything' about you when in truth they might know 10% of what and who you are all about. I wore my hair in dreadlocks for 14 years, long before they were popular and I learned so much about peoples perceptions and stereotypes during that time. It's funny when I cut them off a co-worker told me I had cut off my personality.

    ReplyDelete